Customer Service, Greeter
Full Time Positions
Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma
One (1) year general clerical or customer service experience
Valid Florida Driver's License and a driving record acceptable to the insurance provider.
Essential Job functions:
1. Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to a specific destination.
2. Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
3. Physically verifies VINs
4. Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, take messages or scheduling appointments.
5. Inputs various data into computer using word-processing based software. Accesses, inputs, and retrieves information from a computer.
6. Performs routine office duties including, but not limited to, research and retrieval of records.
7. Prepares and verifies receipts, forms, and documents related to the office and payments.
8. Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
9. Administers/Monitors road test.
10. Operates office machines copiers and other general office machines with such accuracy as can be acquired from their use on the job.
11. Regular Attendance.
12. Fairly physical position, requiring frequent and long periods of standing and walking.