FULL TIME BUILDING MAINTENANCE
40 Hrs week
MONDAY - FRIDAY 7a-3p
Must be proficient in all Maintenance and building repairs see below
Are you looking for a job where your working independently - 40 hrs week/ and a great work environment?
Are you great at working independently and on your own with limited or no supervision?
Are you really good at facility maintenance ? meaning you take the job of keeping that building in TIP TOP shape seriously ?
OUR CLIENT is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to assist with maintaining a specialty facility catering to the sports industry. This is an indoor sports venue where soccer is everything! Responsibilities include but are not limited to repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting facility equipment, systems and components including but limited to; repairing equipment, minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs, ideal candidate is familiar with basic HVAC trouble shooting repair ( PMS such as coil cleaning/ changing filters) ; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; maintaining inventory supplies; preparing maintenance records; identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies; responding to emergency alarms.
• Minimum 12 months working experience as a facility maintenance technician. Facility means commercial building or repairs
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint or schematic is a bonus.
• HVAC experience preferred ( basic minor repairs and yearly PMs) - changing filters doing minor troubleshooting
• Prior experience doing minor electrical work – such as light replacement – ballast’s replacement
Can not be fearful of heights- as monthly light bulb replacement on a man lift 30ft up is required
* plumbing minor repairs and maintenance ( changing out fixtures - toilets etc)
* maintain soccer fields and turf
* maintain and keeping areas clean of debris and ice during winter
* maintaining doors- locks- mior carpentry etc FULL TIME
* wiping down walls-- doing light upkeep outside, ensuring facility looks groomed and well kept
Our client installs the best sports playing facilities with state-of-the-art ammenities to meet the standards of excellence demanded by the players. They are dedicated to providing dependable, responsive management to operate the facilities with cost effective services that add value to their operations and enhance the enjoyment of the people living in the communities served, while providing a reasonable return on investment to the shareholders and their affiliate and associate companies.
Our Client currently owns and operates indoor sports facilities in Colorado, Texas, Utah, Idaho, Kansas, Oklahoma, California, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Additional facilities are in various stages of development and/or acquisition.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay $ 14-16 + hour (depending on EXP)
• Medical Plan
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: FULL TIME
Nearest Major Market: DENVER
Nearest Secondary Market:DENVER
Job Segment: #Technician, #Maintenance,, #HVACtechnician, #plumbingtechnician , #electrical , #Facilities, Technology, Service center Operations #facilitymaintanence #facilityrepairtechnician #porter
APPLY TODAY OR CALL US DIRECTLY FOR AN IMMEDIATE CAREER CONSULTATION TO SEE IF THIS POSITION IS THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU-- ALL CALLS ARE CONFIDENTIAL !!!
CALL TODAY 877-830-7313
TO APPLY: Please apply online www.btsjobs.com