JOURNEYMAN COMMERCIAL SERVICE PLUMBER
* MUST BE LICENSED IN STATE OF TEXAS
* MIN 2 YRS COMMERCIAL SERVICE EXP ( IDEAL)
* SIGN ON BONUS FOR ELIG CANDIDATES - RELOCATON ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
The Journeyman Plumber will provides excellent customer service, performs service work (troubleshooting and repairing of equipment), on both residential & commercial environments. Provides technical explanations to non-technical clients.
Specific Job Duties:
• Ability to perform all Plumbing repairs and replacements to code.
• Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
• Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate Plumbing inspection and communicating findings to the client.
• Ability to complete paperwork legibly.
• Ability to communicate with dispatcher and call center personnel (eg. Debrief, email, etc).
• Ability to perform calculations necessary for Plumbing work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes.
• Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money.
• Must comply with all safety standards and processes.
• Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
• Ability to communicate the benefits of service agreements to the client.
• Must be responsible to follow up on calls as needed.
• Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, being neat, and well groomed
This is a long term, temp to perm opportunity. Probationary period is roughly 3 months.
Call now to apply! 512-258-5336 - Must have valid Plumbing License!