We are actively recruiting a Customer Service Associate for one of our top clients in Hardeeville!
Seeking an employee with intermediate to expert data entry skills; stellar customer service skills (internal and external), a tad bit of selling know how; great attendance and importantly, an excellent team attitude.
Also, QuickBooks skills and Acumatica knowledge are notable.
Customer Service Representative/ Data Entry Specialist; starting pay: $12.00 per hour; M-F; 40 hours weekly. 8:30 a.m. – 5:00p.m.
The Customer Service Representative/Data Entry Specialist is responsible for establishing a positive relationship with each customer that he/she communicates with, processing orders, resolving product and service issues, and providing information as requested on a case by case basis. The CSR will accept responsibility of each customer by ensuring customer requirements and departmental needs are met.
• Compile and maintain all require customer order documentation and records
• Attend to customers’ questions, complaints, and concerns immediately and facilitate satisfactory resolutions
• Acknowledge and appropriately greet/assist every customer in a courteous, timely and efficient manner via phone, e-mail and fax communications.
• Effectively present and discuss products and services of the company, and its vendors to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding
• Access and address needs and issues and/or concerns developed by any and all customers with specified department supervisor and Production management.
• Provide quotes for customers
• Process customer Return Material Authorization (RMA)
• Collect payment information
• Process account payables
• High School diploma
• College or technical school in the Business, preferred
• Customer service experience, a minimum of 3 years preferred; product knowledge, exceptional listening and documentation skills
• Attention to detail, basic computer knowledge, reading comprehension and basic math skills
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Must be able to identify and meet customers’ needs and/or requirements
• Effective conflict resolution ability.
• Ability to analyze information and efficiently multi-task