Hilton Head Island, SC
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Drywall/Maintenance Technician.
We are seeking a highly motivated Drywall/MaintenanceTechnician. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent customer service skills, passion for delivering a high-quality product, and creating a positive team member and resident experience.
We look for you to be flexible, yet results driven. We have tight deadlines and rely on you to meet them.
• Professionally remove damaged or unsuitable drywall without causing damage to surrounding materials such as pipes, wires, framing, existing drywall, etc.
• Professionally install new or replace removed drywall material in a workmanlike manner
• Tape, Float & Finish installed drywall and repair conditions (i.e., where a patch has been installed to an existing wall or ceiling)
• Match textures with a high degree of consistency to existing texture surrounding a patch
• Paint trim, walls, and other surfaces with consistency.
• Paint the interiors of apartments, condos, and other family dwellings as required
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain resort’s facilities and the resort’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs to units or other Resort areas.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of resort facilities.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on equipment and resort facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Knowledge of tools, supplies, materials, and chemicals required to complete job functions.