1) Monitor and maintain level of feed, hay, and bedding stock.
2) Order supplies when necessary.
3) Assist with handling horses for the veterinarian, farrier, or trainer during medical or other treatments.
4) Farm maintenance and repairs.
5) Work with and operating small and large farm equipment.
6) Handle horses in the breeding shed.
MAKE YOURSELF A CANDIDATE FOR THIS AND OTHER ASSIGNMENTS AS A GENERAL LABORER!!!
EXPAND YOUR EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE!!!
Hilton Head Island
Candidates will be breaking down tents, tables, chairs and assist with loading up the trucks.
Complete all necessary steps on the web center and make sure you have a face to face interview to complete your processing. Must Be reliable !!!!!!