Want to work outdoors at a successful Hilton Head Island resort? Ready for a long-term, growth opportunity? Apply today to join our Landscaping Professionals team on Hilton Head.
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
2) Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
3) Mow ...
We are hiring reliable Landscapers to work on Daufuskie Island!
1) Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weed eating, removing trash, trimming and edging around flower beds, and sidewalks.
2) Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, and trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders
3) Mow and edge lawns, using power mowers and edgers.
4) Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and...
We're looking for a solid crew of individuals who love to be outside! We have a great opportunity for landscapers! Starting pay is $14 per hour.
Below are the duties and responsibilities of a landscaper:
Mowing, edging and fertilizing lawns
Weeding and mulching landscape beds
Trimming small trees, hedges and shrubs
Removing unwanted, dead or damaged trees
Planting shrubs, flowers and trees
Watering gardens, lawns and landscapes
Monitoring and maintaining ...
We have an outstanding opportunity with a successful property management company in the Lowcountry. Hiring now for an apprentice Landscape Supervisor!
The Landscape Supervisor works within RMC Resort Properties, supervising our landscape and grounds team. Responsibilities include the maintenance of all RMC Resort grounds, minor repair to grounds equipment, other landscaping tasks to maintain a safe and attractive environment, and supervising the landscape personnel...
We have an outstanding opportunity with a successful company in the Lowcountry. Hiring now for an apprentice Landscape Foreman!
We are looking for a leader that can think on their feet and problem solve. The ideal candidate will be responsible, organized, and can lead a landscaping crew.
Full training will be provided through each step of landscaping installation, from digging holes to irrigation systems to running small heavy equipment and more.
Ideal candidate will be familiar wi...
We are hiring Assemblers/Armorers for a successful and established defense manufacturer.
This position is key to the success of the company and an integral part of the process. Most shifts will be 1st, 7am – 3:30pm.
Responsible for demonstrating commitment to and leadership of environmental health and safety principles, policies and procedures.
Able to properly conduct inspection of upper and lower receiver for any manufacturing or cosmetic defects.
We are hiring immediately for a Maintenance position in beautiful Sheldon, SC!
Work week is Monday - Friday. 7:00-3:30 and Fridays off around 12 noon.
Previous experience preferred, reliable, punctual and efficient. Must pass a background check and have reliable transportation.
Responsibilities include performing general facility maintenance. Ensures that all support and service is conducted and fulfilled in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of company.