Los Angeles, CA
· Review receiving schedule with supervisor prior to start time to ensure smooth operation.
· Review paperwork from truck driver and verify information such as shipment type, number of pallets, required temperature of product, and USDA registry seal.
· Examine paperwork and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy. If paperwork does not match manifest, contact lead.
· Check temperatures utilizing a handheld infrared thermometer to ensure temperature of the received raw product is within the USDA safety and security guidelines. (X < 40 degrees) If temperature does not comply with safety regulations, contact lead.
· Operate fork lifts and hand trucks to convey, move, and hoist materials to receiving area.
· Review shipping orders with lead prior to start time to ensure smooth operation.
· Instruct truck drivers on safety regulations required prior to loading such as placing wheel chocks to prevent accidental movement and secure loading.
· Visually inspect truck for cleanliness prior to loading. If container is not cleaned, instruct driver to clean container prior to loading.
(Need experience in the sit down, stand up and electric pallet jack)
Apply online: www.eliashr.com
Call for more information: 424-266-9170
Visit our office:
1425 W Artesia Blvd Unit 23 Gardena, CA 90247