Details for Onsite Supervisor:
· Full-Time, Direct Hire position
· Pay: Based on Experience
· Benefits package
· Training will be provided
The Staffing Coordinator handles the maintenance and growth of client-company relationships and associate management. The on-site staffing coordinator is responsible for overseeing all employee-related issues. This position is a combination of supervising employees, walking the floors to ensure a safe work environment, and maintaining a clear line of communication with client management to ensure successful customer service. Constant availability to employees, clients, and management. As an Onsite Coordinator, you will be acting as an extension of the client's HR function by managing our temporary employees which will include but not limited to staffing, payroll, employee relations, and any office administrative duties. Needs to be able to work flexible hours, on-call, and dependable. Previous experience is preferred, but not necessarily required. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on individual with a positive attitude toward change and resilient under pressure to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
must be available to work weekends if necessary
Location: Bell, CA 90201
Compensation: $22 - $25 HR depending on experience
Essential Job Functions:
· Training, orientation, and implement payroll.
· Manage employee relations to include counseling and coaching regarding conduct, attendance, dress code, skill set, discipline, and discharge.
· Practice and keep exceptional customer service in every facet of the job.
· Uphold and follow federal, state, and local employment laws.
· Develop relationships with clients through regular communication.
· Maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns.
· Manage worker's compensation through onsite safety audits and accident investigations.
· Manage all attendance and punctuality for all employees.
· Manage employees through leadership and professionalism.
· Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· Undertaking other tasks as directed by the On-Site Manager.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Achieve staffing objectives and needs as defined by the business unit.
· Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance.
· Assist in the processing of weekly payroll.
· Track attendance and run weekly reports.
Requirements for Staffing Coordinator position:
· Must have regular and punctual attendance.
· Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
· Excellent computer skills including MS Applications.
· Responds well to pressure and maintains a positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
· Work responsibly with or without supervision.
· Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
· Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
· Customer Service Experience is preferred.
· Minimum of High School Diploma/GED.
· Warehouse/distribution experience is required.
· Bilingual English/Spanish
· 1 to 2 years Onsite Supervisor experience preferred.
· Reliable transportation.
· Flexibility with the schedule with mandatory overtime at times (as determined by manager).
· General knowledge of light industrial safety a plus.
Please send your resume as well to both email address: Daniel@eliashr.com and Alondra@eliashr.com
Please apply on line eliashr.com
Call for information: 424-266-9009