Yorba Linda, CA
Procures steel materials and prepares them for cutting by stamping and drilling according to the dimensions required on the cut list.
· Stamps materials with part number at appropriate location.
· Drills holes into material in accordance with the cut lists
· Stocks materials that will be needed for upcoming work orders
· Wears required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and ensures safe operation of all equipment.
· Works on Special projects and performs other duties as assigned. (5-10%)
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
· Able to interpret instructions both written and oral.
· Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work-related issues.
· Good measurement skills with the ability to measure to 1/32 of an inch.
· Experience with hand tools and power tools as required.
· Able to learn to read and understand cut lists and shop instructions.
· Able to maintain a 70% production efficiency rating.
· Able to maintain an error rate less than 10%.
· Able to work with some supervision, 30% or less of schedule.