A Sales Development Representative is a highly regarded position in our company. Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you will be exposed to all facets of our business and you can expect a very rewarding career. We offer a variety of career paths through our program that include the Business Development Team, Purchasing and Supply Solutions Team, National Accounts Team, Outside Sales and Inside/Outside Sales Management. You'll find that a large percentage of our b...
We are seeking "Production Operators" to assemble precision medical and laboratory devices. We are looking for those with the ability to work accurately and be able to follow schematics and instructions precisely. This assembler position requires excellent manual dexterity and the ability to work with small components and hand tools. Production Operators will need a keen eye for detail and quality while working in a fast paced environment.
Other Production Operator/Assembler responsibilities include:
•Working with key accounts to assure quality and delivery expectations are met.
•Making calls daily to key contacts to introduce and grow our business.
•Managing inventory and assisting with buys.
•Placing and fulfilling orders.
•Performing the responsibilities and process control for an AS9120 division.
•Supporting achievement of division sales goals and communicating with the outside team to grow our business.
•1-2 Years successful experience selling a prod...
• Assembles building radio equipment ensuring assembly procedures are followed. Processes include insertion or positioning of printed circuit boards, fitting parts and use of both hand and power tools.
• Plans and implements the assembly or sub-assembly process by reading and understanding set up and gathers necessary materials and tools to complete work order/pick list.
• Ensures that sub-assembled and assembled items meet specific quality specifications; may propose process improvements in o...
-Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing equipment and building facilities
-Assist with maintenance, repair and replacement of building components, electrical components, and/or HVAC equipment
-Maintain equipment, part and supply inventories for following procedure for ordering, stocking and checking parts out of stockroom.
-Multi-craft technician should have experience in industrial systems (hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical)
-Must be able to communicat...
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
? Produce quality work on time Insure associates observe in-line quality protocols
? Execute in-line quality protocols, final QC processes, and IQC procedures
? Inspect and test products per assigned work order (WO) and/or special instructions
? Provide WO status to QC Inspector Team Lead
? Willing to be trained on the following areas: inspection techniques, quality methodologies, and use of inspection apparatus and testing equipment
? Comply with company policies and ...
Looking for the Grant Budget extaordinare! This ia back office poition and no grant writing is involved.
Our client is looking for:
Thorough knowledge of financial record-keeping methods, procedures, and practices.
Working knowledge of governmental accounting methods and related laws, rules, and regulations.
Knowledge of and ability to apply Uniform Guidance regulations to specific grants.
Familiarity with F A costs, assessing these costs, and verifying F A cost rat...
Summary of Position:
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for day-to-day activities for accounts payable and other accounting functions as needed. This position is full time M-F and will be working in our Scotts Valley, California corporate headquarters and will report to the Accounting Manager.
? Reviews, codes, and enters vendor invoices in ERP system and ensures that payments are made timely and accurately.
? Assist with check r...
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists the CEO and Executive Team with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, completing reports, composing and preparing correspondence and compiling documentation for meetings and presentations.
• Researches information within the context of a project, department needs or company direction as requested by CEO or Executive Team members.
• Works wi...
• Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
• Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
• Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
• Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
• Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
• Checking each insurance payment for accurac...
• Strong Forklift experience
o Must pass a Company approved forklift driving (& written) certification test.
• Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply & divide).
• Read, understand, & communicate in English.
• Read & understand Loading Manifests and Bill of Ladings
• Safely lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work Monday to Saturday (with occasional Sundays)
o Work flexible shifts, if needed
• Operate machinery/equipment including, but not limited to: scan guns, propane tank an...
• Basic forklift skills
o Complete, and pass, company approved forklift driving and written test
• Ability to communicate with supervision
• Previous experience in packaging facility sanitation
o Familiar with various sanitation chemicals and their uses
o Familiar, and able to operate, various cleaning equipment, pressure washer, scissor lift, etc.
• Read and understand MSDS sheets
• 4 a.m. start Monday to Saturday
• Work in a cold and wet environment
• Safely lift up to 50 pounds
Custom architectural sheet metal fabrication shop in Irving currently looking for a highly skilled sheet metal mechanic. Must meet the following qualifications:
1) Minimum of 10 years experience in the custom fabrication of architectural and/or decorative metals. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) Experience forming, joining, and polishing ALL of the following types of metals: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Brass
3) Attention to detail and consistent high-quality work.
4) Dependable and versatile. Th...
Laboratory skills, aseptic techniques, a plus
Strong Math skills a plus
Good verbal and written communication skills
Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Ability to multitask
Excellent work ethic, self-motivated
Excellent organizational skills
Quick to learn
Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Use of a scale to weigh the required amount for the analysis
Afternoon Shift Packaging Supervisor will be responsible for managing and coordinating production for the packaging department.
General duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise, assign and train employees
- Ensure all GMP's and SOP's are being followed
- Scheduled employees according to need of production
- Serves as backup in all packaging functionalities
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Maintain Forklift training and certification
- Experience in ...
Equipment Maintenance Technician needed for a company in Camarillo.
The right person will be responsible for the following but not limited to :
Performing basic installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repairing equipment.
Assist with facility repairs (minor electric, plumbing, HVAC inspection)
Respond to urgent maintenance projects/requests in support of manufacturing
Ability to read and understand operating instructions and mechanical/electrical drawings
Front desk clerk needed for a hotel in Santa Monica.
Open availability a plus
Responsibilities and Requirements are as followed, but not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answer inbound calls
- Check ins and outs
- Handle online, phone and in person reservations.
- Assist guest with any questions
-Must be able to work weekends.
- Flexible schedule a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time positions available
Employnet is looking for reliable individuals for a Medical Supply Company.
Associates will be picking and packing Sales Orders.
Shifts available: 6am to 2:30pm and 12pm to 8:30pm,
Monday thru Friday with some weekends required
Requirements are as followed:
* Input Data in various computer systems
* SOP's procedures and operate computerized equipment.
* Monitors Supply levels and orders needed supplies while considering expense Management.
* Maintains cleanliness and organization o...
Warehouse Facility in Camarillo is looking for a janitor for afternoon shift: 2:15pm to 10:45pm
Janitor is responsible for the following but not limited to :
-Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and vacuuming
- Cleans windows and glass
- Strips, seals and finishes floors
- Maintain production and clean room area clean at all times
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- ability to be on feet all 8 hours of the day
- High school diploma or GED required
Job Description: Electronic Assembler
This company is in search of an Electronic Assembler to join our Production Team.
• Assemble Electromechanical and Single Use Device assemblies in a medical device environment
• Perform pass/fail tests of electronic and electromechanical assemblies
• Expedite shortages for production assemblies
• Assist in verifying assembly drawings and procedures
• Provide general assistance to engineering for electronic and electromechanical assemblies