San Diego, CA
Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
We are in search of a Sales Specialist to join our team and help grow the business through direct personal engagement aimed at customer acquisition. Our goal is to find the right person that fits our company culture and has the right personality to represent our business endeavors. This is a temp to hire opportunity, paying $20 per hour.
- Maintain a pipeline with a high volume of prospective customers via phone and email communications.
- Source and qualify leads through the internal prospecting process to identify strong opportunities.
- Educate perspective customers as a subject matter expert on the benefits of digital marketing solutions and how we can assist them to achieve their goals.
- Update and maintain clean record keeping within our CRM system.
- Contribute in sales strategy sessions and customer development.
- Utilize your circle of influence and community.
- Strong communication skills, via phone and email
- Knowledge and interest in digital marketing products, including SEO, SEM. and social media outlets
- Be self motivated and energetic with a competitive drive and positive attitude
- Possess good judgment and strong business sense
- A passion for sales and guiding decisions and behavior through positive engagement
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, fast growing environment
- A desire to grow a career path in sales and to exceed your set goals
- Bachelor degree preferred
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws
If this seems like the right position for you, please email your resume to Molly Malino at firstname.lastname@example.org