We are seeking a Fundraising and Events Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for executing company strategies through fundraising needs locally, nationally and internationally. The ideal candidate will handle events, data entry, multitasking, calm under pressure, and excellent communication skills
Hours: Core hours M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: La Jolla, CA
Estimated Start Date: 7/23/2018
Estimated End Date: 9/1/2018
- Provides a full range of admin...
Creating Value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, a provider for office technology solutions, is seeking a Temp Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Ensures receipt of customer payments, and processes all Credit Card Transactions
Answers all custo...
This position is for 3rd shift: 10pm - 6:30am
Under general supervision, the scope of this position is responsible for monitoring product quality through testing and observation. Additionally, this position consists of the operation of moderately complex semi-automated equipment.
- Responsible for running in-process, stability/calibration, final release, reagent release and experimental devices
- Respect work hours, support production goals and ...
Medical device and healthcare software company is in immediate need of an experienced Investor Relations Associate. This is an important role for a highly motivated professional to partner with the VP to manage the investor relations platform. The Investor Relations Associate must have good project management and communications skills with a strong attention to detail. The associate must understand the protocol and etiquette required to interact with investors and executives and be able to com...
This position is in PA - 19087
Provide administrative support and overall assistance to Claims Examiners
• Contact insured or other involved persons to obtain necessary information to process claims
• Document conversations or information to claim file note pad
• Stay current with diary tasks
• Provide training and mentoring for newer Claims Assistants
• Provide customer service such as giving information to insureds, injured workers or providing referrals to outside vendors as reques...
Creating value by bringing together the right people to achieve results is our motto. Our clients and employees say they choose to work with us because of how we work with them - with service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment to their success.
Our client, a leading national insurance firm, is looking for an Underwriting Technician. Temporary 3 months possibly longer
Completing and distributing policy related letters and correspondences
We are in immediate need of a Collections Specialist to assist with customer communication and payment resolutions. This position requires someone with a positive attitude and strong customer service skills to handle a large quantity of collections. This is a contract opportunity with benefits and potential for hire!
- Contact past due customers via phone, email and letters
- Work with internal teams to support and resolve any customer issues
- Work with customers to create ...