To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Develop and implement strategic vision for data management (DM) group
Responsible for managing, planning and coordinating the activities of the Data Management group
Responsible for ensuring the data collected meets the requirements of the study objective and company quality standards.
Ensure that the Data Management group is aligned with busi...
Must have experience with HPLC, GCMS/LCMS to be considered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Routine analysis of samples using analytical procedures for which training has occurred.
• Participate in OOS CAPA reports, as assigned.
• Must be able to obtain traceable, reproducible, and reliable results with limited supervision.
• Routine and non-routine equipment maintenance of analytical instruments.
• Successful completion of proficiency testing samples and initial demonstration o...
Our client, a leading Accredited Testing Lab in the Cannabis industry, is seeking a Controller to join their rapidly growing company in the Los Angeles area.
The Controller will oversee all accounting operations, including the design of an organizational structure, as well as the hiring and supervising the accounting staff.
The controller will be responsible for the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budg...