Senior Medical Director
We are in immediate need of a Senior Medical Director of Drug Safety Pharmacovigilance for the Research and Development Headquarters of our biopharma company. We are focused on the development of novel synthetic bile acid analogs to treat chronic liver diseases. The Senior Medical Director will accept considerable responsibility for the medical safety management of drugs in development and in post-marketing. The position requires strong analytical skills and the c...
Required Skills, Training, and Experience to Perform the Essential Functions:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Quality Control inspection required
• 5+ years of Metrology experience is strongly desired
• 2+ years of Calibration experience is preferred.
• Experience/knowledge of Vision Systems (OGP SmartScope, RAM optical, or similar), CMMs, and associated programming.
• Experienced in developing fixtures associated with automated inspection
Electrical and Mechanical Installation of new systems in industrial production environment
Complete camera setup at customer site including camera communications, focus, alignment, defect detection filter configuration, and system configuration
System commissioning including software configuration of new systems in an industrial environment
Customer training on setup and operation of the Web Ranger software suite and on system maintenance including maintaining the W...
Buyer Contracts Administrator for a full time, 3-4 month long contract paying $30-$35 per hour. Come join a great, dynamic and talented team while working in a gorgeous facility!
The Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of procurement including supplier relations, negotiations and purchasing.
· Establishes PO’s for a large volume of contracts associated to clinical development, manufacturing and commercial marketing services
· Ensures th...