Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking out equipment, Operator must inspect equipment before the shift starts, fill out an inspection sheet and report any malfunction or damages immediately.
- Reports to assign area to receive daily assignments.
- Operator will be assigned a specific task daily depending on work load.
- Operator will verify the correct description of product putting away or relocation by sku # lot and code date
- Operator is responsible for writing correct and neat info on inbound task list and relocation
- Operator will need to turn in all paperwork once a load is completed or relocation sheet has been filled
- Operator is responsible for product rotation by code date and lot number depending of department he/she is working in
- All put a ways on racks must be shifted where product ID are visible
- Keep all aisles and pick locations clear of empty pallets.
- Will follow breaks and lunches.
-Verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and diverse workforce.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- 8 hour shifts.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
Click " Apply Now"
Click Select a branch and select Hartford
begin your basic information and complete full application.
For More Information...
Call: (860) 216-2161
Visit: 144 Main St. Unit Q East Hartford, CT 06118