Maintain accurate levels of controlled inventory; while maintaining problem solving skills, along with analytical skills and inventory integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- JIT Cycle Count Program Reporting
- Send e-mails to vendors with JIT results and follows up
- Obtain drivers signature on the driver’s log and paperwork.
- Run Inventory reports
- Keeper and maintains of all Transfer Order Paperwork
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- PO discrepancy research or any analytical research
- QA (quality assurance) and spot checking for code dates
- Inventory Integrity
- The day to day business requires an Inventory Control department to support all production departments in a (SAP) warehouse management environment. The Inventory Control associates take tasks away from these departments so that the production departments are more productive. We maintain an accurate inventory while researching and problem solving. Collect payment for unloading trailer, write receipt, and verify the checks. Ensure that the check and the receipt are filled out completely.
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Inventory Integrity and Analytical Skills
Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
Click " Apply Now"
Click Select a branch and select Hartford
begin your basic information and complete full application
For More Information...
Call: 860 216-9146
Visit: 144 Main Street, East Hartford CT 06118