FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
LINEAR ACCELERATOR Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer inspects, troubleshoots repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex and intricate Varian (TruBeam) medical linear accelerators and/or CT. Military experience preferred. Must have hands on knowledge of Varian Linear Accelerator equipment (specifically Tru Beam).
• Knowledge of and experience with electronic and electro-mechanical engineering, testing equipment used for verification, checkout and calibration of electronic equipment.
• Knowledge of and technical experience with micro-computers/PC based systems.
• Fundamental knowledge of networks and networking techniques.
• Customer focused attitude. Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication.
• Basic computer usage and debugging skills.
• Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Frequently required to lift, carry, or otherwise move up to 50 lbs while working with medical equipment.
• Valid Drivers' License required
BS Degree in Engineering or related equivalent years of experience
Excellent opportunity with a solid company. Very competitive salary and benefits package. Relocation assistance offered if required. If you are interested, please reply with your contact information or please share with individuals within your network. Thank you