Direct Hire opportunity
The Senior Customer Service Manager key objective is to work towards the total satisfaction of the customer needs. The customer service manager establishes process and systems in which to facilitate the day to day activities of customer service and order input functions and technical sales.
This position acts as the connection with the customer in ensuring that leadership is aware of the customer needs and expectations. Position is responsible for the implementation of processes and procedures to include technology solutions in pursuit of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing
print orders, and system/phone troubleshooting.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles
issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
This position requires and Associates’ degree, with at least 2-4 years’ relevant customer service experience in manufacturing
- Experience with ERP/Order Management Systems required