New York, NY
Trilingual Case Planner
• Writing- FASPS/ Progress Notes in CONNECTIONS, Comprehensive Family Assessments, Quarterly Safety Reviews, Domestic Violence Screening, CRAFT, and CAGE Screening
• Entering all face to face contacts with family members into PROMIS and EVOLV on a Monthly basis
• Assessing the services needs of all family members in the home
• Developing with the family a service plan, that identifies problems that are effecting their daily functioning in the home, school, community and extended family
• Maintaining a minimum of two face to face contacts with the family per month, as per ACS requirements
• Meeting with ACS staff, School Staff and other Community providers as needed, regarding the service needs of the family, and coordinating shared services
• Provide information about other community services, as well as formally refer families for services
• Extended hours office coverage as needed
• Attend weekly Staff meeting, CORE training, New York Foundling Training, and assigned trainings.
• Other assignments by Director or Program Supervisor as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling or related subject area.
• Must be fluent in ASL and bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking.
• This position will require fieldwork throughout the boroughs.
Candidate will be eligible for all full time benefits. Some of these benefits include: 20 paid time off days, 12 paid sick days, 12 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, in-service training, licensed supervision and 403B.
Mileage reimbursement or an unlimited monthly MetroCard for all visits