New York, NY
Trilingual Case Planner
• Writing - FASPS/ Progress Notes in CONNECTIONS, Comprehensive Family Assessments, Quarterly Safety Reviews, Domestic Violence Screening, CRAFT, and CAGE Screening
• Entering all face to face contacts with family members into PROMIS and EVOLV on a Monthly basis
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling or related subject area.
• Must be fluent in ASL and bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking.
• This position will require fieldwork throughout the boroughs.