ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Customer service point person for incoming phone calls
2.Prepare payoff letters and generate Satisfactions for recording
3.Perform research on accounts and make necessary adjustments (ie. Error resolution, payment corrections, rate payment adjustments)
4.Create monthly consumer delinquency report, review accounts for payments that can be pulled
Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm
Responsible for the timely planning, sourcing, PO generation, scheduling of receipt and follow through of purchased inventory and requisitioned items.
Provides reports to Purchasing Manager as required; supplier metrics, cost savings, lead-times, supplier meeting documentation, etc.
Support internal customers in a timely and professional manner.
Performs other related duties as required.
The Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Clerk is mainly responsible to calculate process customer invoices, verify accuracy of payments and maintain data. We are seeking a candidate with strong attention to detail to work in a fast-paced office environment.
* Prepare daily payment deposits, fill out cash control sheet daily and file accordingly.
* Manage Job Order Process steps that the AR Coordinator is responsible for:
o Establish credit terms
o Invoice customers for job order depos...
Responsible for accurate customer order selecting, and receiving finished goods and raw materials.
Prepare and package customer sample requests
Collects samples and assists with testing.
Must have a background working with food.
Ability to read and fill out documents
Good general math skills
Good organizational skills
Ability to lift 50-100lbs
Oversees exports and distribution
Enforces productivity standards
Assigns personnel scheduling
3 years of supervisory experience in distribution
Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not required
Duties: Schedule inbound/outbound delivery appointments, customer pick-ups, back-hauls, etc
Requirements: Microsoft Office knowledge, past cust. service experience,
Hours are 10am - 6pm but flexibility require
A/P Coordinator needed with strong interpersonal communication skills and at least 5 years of:
*GP Dynamics, Sage Peachtree, Excel, Word, required
* Prepares invoices for payment, including the collection of documentation.
* Processes payments under the direction of the Controller.
* Maintains files of all invoices.
* Attend and participate in monthly department, All Staff and other required meetings.
* Be familiar with and adhere to all clinical, administrative, and ...
Manages the daily operation of all Admission areas. Manages, monitors, and evaluates the work performance of the Admissions Supervisors and Admissions Leads
Min. of 8 years in Theme Park or related customer service experience.
At least 3years of supervisory experience.
Experience in budget preparation and control (operating expenses and Labor) is required.
High School diploma or general education degree (or equivalent education and experience) is requir...
Manages the daily operational execution of all of the Attractions and Education Areas. Supervises, monitors, and evaluates the work performance
Requires at least eight years of progressive experience in managing rides and attractions in a theme park or related industry.
Demonstrated track record of success in operating and maintaining rides and attractions.
A bachelor’s degree in business, management, or closely related field (or equivalent education and e...
Responsible for planning, opening and operating all resort food and beverage operations, including Hotel food and beverage operations
10 years of progressive experience in the food and beverage entertainment or hospitality industry.
Requires at least five years of management experience in a theme park or in the attractions industry
A bachelor’s degree in business, recreation or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is preferred
Responsible for working directly and managing key relationships and negotiations with major strategic accounts. Directing, managing and motivating a team of Sales Staff to deliver our strategy regarding attendance and revenue targets.
5 years sales management experience, with significant team leadership and sales responsibility.
Bachelor’s degree required. Majors in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or other related field preferred.
Experience in a theme park, ho...
Responsible for planning, opening and operating all retail operations. Additionally this role is part of senior leadership team, which executes the planning, strategy culture of the business pre post opening.
8 years of progressive experience in retail or merchandising management; preferably in a theme park or related industry.
A minimum of 3 additional years of demonstrated leadership experience in a retail operation required.
A bachelor’s degree in business, recreati...
Responsible for delivering guest attendance level and admission revenue for the company. You will ensure the right product assortment and prices to deliver consumer attendance and revenue targets. You support in delivering high guest satisfaction by ensuring the right positioning and quality in communication which are aligned to guest’s expectations.
A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, with significant team leadership and responsibility along with the ability to motivate team...
Responsible for leading and managing the IT Team to ensure an excellent level of IT Service Delivery in a regional model. Represent the wider IT team and ensure local alignment with strategy both commercially and technically. Provide first class IT support, promote innovation and demonstrate solid technical and commercial leadership.
At least 10 years of IT experience including multi units, large scale projects and start up. Prefer entertainment or theme park industry experience.
Full time, Provisional Appointment: Mon - Fri, 3 - 11pm. 1 hr lunch
• Must possess at time of appointment and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• 4 years of experience in the maintenance of commercial or industrial heating, air conditioning, and ventilating systems.
• Education beyond high school at an accredited college, technical/trade school or the Armed Forces in a degree/program concentration in heating , air conditioning, ventilation and/or refrigeration may be subst...
Trilingual Case Planner
• Writing - FASPS/ Progress Notes in CONNECTIONS, Comprehensive Family Assessments, Quarterly Safety Reviews, Domestic Violence Screening, CRAFT, and CAGE Screening
• Entering all face to face contacts with family members into PROMIS and EVOLV on a Monthly basis
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling or related subject area.
• Must be fluent in ASL and bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking.
Real Estate Paralegal
Excellent, established growing company.
• Ideal candidate would have 2+ years real estate experience and a desire to work in the legal field.
• Great demeanor, articulate and professional
• Someone who is driven for success
• Must be familiar with MS Office, Word Outlook
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to jump from task to task with ease
• Bilingual Spanish would be great
Hours: M-F from 8:15am – 5:15pm