CDL Driver Class A-B/Vac Truck Technician
Pay Rate: $18-$20/hr. Based on experience and skill level.
Candidate must have flexible schedule for work hours on Monday-Friday, with some Saturdays and early starts on occasion.
- Minimum Requirements: Class A/B CDL with Tanker Endorsement, good driving record.
- Must be able to interact with clients and vendors in a professional courteous manner.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- May have to hand dig to expose lid to septic tank(s).
- Must be able to complete required reports and invoices legibly.
- Must be able to accurately calculate sales tax.
- Must be able to process a credit card through a mobile machine.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have flexibility in work schedule. Occasional Saturdays or early starts may be required.
- Must be able to lay out and pick up hoses from truck to tank.
- May be required to do light truck and equipment maintenance. (Air tires, change oil, grease truck, fix hoses, etc.)
These are the basic requirements but may not be all inclusive of duties.
Infinity Resources is an equal opportunity employer.