Reports To: Operations Manager
Hours: 8-4:30 Monday – Thursday - Friday 8-2:00 30-minute lunch
- Take customer orders and releases, incorporate, and maintain production schedules.
- Create sales forecast reports when requested of all customers.
- Manage orders and releases from customers that arrive in different forms, computer releases, hardcopies, and phone orders.
- Communicate with the Sales Manager and sales staff with timely updates about order status and flag late deliveries.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory of materials in the warehouse.
- Schedule and coordinate work with Plant Scheduler and warehouse/maintenance person since they move 90% of the loads.
- Assist in the setup, organization of the new warehouse including identification of rack spaces.
- Organize our insert orders and releases in a convenient format utilizing a spreadsheet.
- Manage material inventory for vendors and customers guaranteeing on time delivery of necessary materials.
- Manage daily changes to employee schedule.
Packets and routers
- Aid in creating and disbursing routers for machining jobs.
- Pieces that are manufactured one at a time, the router is followed through each stop and the job is closed when completed.
- Track production quantities as requested for cost or other purposes.
- Run scrap reports when necessary.
- Assist in preparing for the annual ISO audit if requested.
Do organizational projects in the shop like labelling tooling and equipment as requested.
Help prepare an annual sales forecast for business planning if requested, including getting individual sales forecast from each of the salesmen or from the sales manager
Do other misc. tasks as assigned.