Freezer Forklift Operator
Shift: 6 am – 4:30 pm | $13.50/hour
6 pm – 4:30 am | $14.00/hour
(training shifts will be different – 4-week training process)
Requirements & Skills:
- 2+ years of recent experience operating a forklift in a warehouse environment
- Experience operating a reach truck preferred but not required – training provided
- Must be able to work in and out of temperatures ranging from current ambient temperature to -20 degrees (freezer warehouse)
- Knowledge of general warehouse responsibilities
- Available to work overtime, 12-hour shifts, and weekends
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs, etc.
Primary Duties Include:
- Operate a variety of material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner including forklifts, slip sheets, and clamps.
- Use material handling equipment to move, locate, stack, and count merchandise.
- Order selection, stocking, and inventory as the need dictates.
JMJ Talent Solutions, Inc. | Portage Office
Kayla Hanson | firstname.lastname@example.org
JMJ Talent – Portage | (219) 764-9675
3195 Willowcreek Road
Portage, IN 46368
JMJ Talent Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.