Michigan City, IN
Assembler | Michigan City, IN
Starting Pay: $13/hourly
Shift(s): Monday – Friday | 7:30am – 3:30pm
Must be able to work Saturdays and/or Sundays as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Have excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be helpful, follow procedures, learn quickly, and be customer and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated support of company goals, values, and mission statement.
- A continuous improvement mindset with the ability to verbalize ideas for process and workflow improvements
- Self-starter with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read measuring equipment
- Ability to learn production operations.
- Ability to stand for long periods and to lift 20-50 pounds.
- Ability to twist, bend and reach to perform job duties.
- Ability to work while being exposed to outside weather conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
Primary Duties Include:
- Assemble wires according to specs
- Report equipment-related problems to management
- Keep work area clean
- Work safely
- Willing to work regular and off-shift hours
- Performs other duties assigned
JMJ Talent Solutions – Michigan City | (219) 879-4900
4361 Franklin Street
Michigan City, IN 46360
JMJ Talent Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.