• Conducts pre-operations inspections to ensure machine is ready to be operated in safe and efficient manner
• Reads and executes daily production schedule as directed by supervisor
• Will measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
• Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machinery.
• Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such...
Primary responsible to repair, maintain and perform routine maintenance on production and packaging equipment. This also includes servicing plant utilities, air compressors, switch gear, building and grounds. The Maintenance Technician must possess the skills to keep the plant operational at all times. Identifying equipment issues, reading equipment manuals / blue prints, capable of troubleshooting issues and making emergency repairs should be routine. Workmanship/craftsmanship should display...
Mine Crusher Operator
The Crusher operator will safely monitor and operate a 3-stage DCS controlled crushing plant, perform general maintenance, cleanup and repair activities, and will operate crushing, screening plant and support equipment.
• Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and will keep equipment properly maintained.
• Safely and properly ...
Heavy Equipment Operator
Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and policies
Safe operation of heavy equipment including Loaders, dozers, backhoes, motor graders, water truck, excavators and haul trucks to meet production targets
Conduct pre-operation walk-around safety and complete the daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
Maintain equipment in good operating condition.
We are looking for detail oriented candidates who have a demonstrated work history of shift work, in addition to working injury free and following work place/plant safety practices and procedures.
Experience in a manufacturing environment-plastics extrusion process experience a plus.
Job duties include but not limited to:
Safety - must participate in daily safety routines (both as an individual and team member)
Perform calibration functions on processing equipment
Use of basic hand and power tool...
• Lead, promote and actively engage site personnel to ensure a culture of health and safety and accountability.
• Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to all site personnel on health and safety initiatives.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety federal, state, and local regulations, as well as compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the health and safety training programs including TRACK, as required by regulatory agencies and Compan...
This associate helps separate recycle (plastic/paper/wood/cardboard) products; empties trash and kibble. They will spend time in the basement where it is very warm 90+ degrees. They push trashcans on wheels with 40+ pounds of kibble to an apparatus that dumps the kibble then return the barrel about 30 yards round trip. There are approximately a dozen barrels that need to be dumped continuously.
Some requirements are:
• Physical/Environmental Requirements:
• Must not be afraid of heights; must be capable ...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Use various grinding tools to “take down” welding seams
Bevel/smooth cut edges
Cut off and smooth “tabs”
Cut out seams
Read work task specifications job order instructions
Position or provide access to workpiece by pacing on stand, placing work platform, steps, etc.
Retrieve tools, materials, etc.
Set-up work station with locating part stands, placing parts via operation of ...
Act as liaison between production and engineering as well as provide technical information to improve processes. Lead assembly staff in manufacturing procedure, calibrate, and test electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies; trouble-shoot and fix product and fixtures/tooling as required. Provide technical information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assemble, calibrate, and test simple-to-complex electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
NEED TO BE ABLE TO PASS A HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG SCREEN
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site. Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand. Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using handtools. Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites...
We are currently seeking an organized and responsible maintenance supervisor to lead and develop our maintenance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of mechanical and technical work, have excellent leadership skills and knowledge/experience in Lean principles. You will direct and oversee all daily maintenance activities including delegation of tasks, tracking mechanical performance, and directing the processes of any necessary repairs.
Preferred candidates will have a minimum of four years experience as an Industrial Electrician in a mining environment. Must be a certified Electrician.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Provide plant wide electrical coverage for diagnosing and repair of electrical equipment on changing shift basis
• Diagnose problems, develop solutions and repair electrical equipment to manufacturer's and Company operating standards.
• Test and calibrate electrical components in t...
Support the production operations of a building product manufacturing operation (Rigid Roof Insulation Board – PolyIso).
Typical work days are Monday – Friday
Must be able to work any shift (days and nights)
10-12 hours shifts are typical
General production work (cleaning, cutting products, packaging products, testing products, moving products by hand / cart / forklift).
Extensive standing and walking on concrete
Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a full Millwright - no apprenticeships or apprentices. Journeyman Millwright Certification Required
Job includes but is not limited to: repair of conveyor belts, bucket elevators, crushers, ball mills, screens, pumps, etc. Experience in industrial construction and/or repair may count.
Job requires a thorough knowledge of the load bearing capabilities of the equipment used as well as an understanding of blueprints and technical instructions. Primary purpose o...
This position is for an Instrument Tech.
- Inspection and maintenance of plant instruments and equipment.
-Must be capable of trouble shooting and repairing malfunctioning instruments.
-Applicant must have the tools normally associated with an electronic technician.
-The job requires physical agility and stamina since the technician is occasionally required to work off high platforms and scaffolds.
-Applicant will be required to document the formal training received in a technical school ...
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities: - Knows and comprehends basic start-up/shut down of all related equipment (i.e. formers, tape machine stretch wrapper, computers, etc.).
- Inspects/loads F-Flute or other blanks into former hoppers.
-Removes completed boxes from discharge end of former.
- Inspects completed boxes to verify conformance to customer specifications, discarding all non-conformance materials.
- Shuts down any equipment when malfunctioning or producing non- conforming materials. ...
The Logistics Operator role is responsible for ensuring replenishment loads are fulfilled, prepared for shipment and delivered to the appropriate destination in a safe, quality, timely and cost effective manner. This shift based position is the final operation in meeting customer requirements for high quality, damage free, on-time, correctly loaded and accurate (Bill of Lading) deliveries.
Load trailers according to loading specifications and in a manner which delivers product on tim...