Load assemblies or component parts into fixtures and adjust welding machines to manually weld assemblies or component parts to produce quality parts.
1. Able to use small hand tools.
2. Locate various assemblies or component parts into fixtures properly to produce quality parts.
3. Set and maintain proper welding temperatures, wire feeds and gas setting to produce quality welds.
4. Visually inspect all weld requirements for penetration and porosity.
To produce quality subassemblies and/or finished seats, using: single point spot welders, automatic machines, welders, air grinders and a variety of hand tools.
1. Properly locate assemblies into machine welders or welding fixtures to produce quality parts.
2. Remove assemblies from machine or fixture to chute, rack, basket or hang assembly on paint line.
3. Install flexilators, springs or component parts to assemblies.
4. Inspect assemblies for correct number...
Good working mechanical knowledge of truck mounted hydraulic systems- PTO, Pump, Valves, Solenoids, and hose replacement. Good working knowledge of truck and truck mounted electrical systems. Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair issues with Hydrualic or electrical systems on truck mounted equipment. Experience with Hydraulic Cranes, Dump hoists, liftgates, etc...all a plus.
* Interviews Required* Mostly operate stand up order picker. If primary experience is sit-down, must be willing to learn stand up. Drivers may help in unloading trailers, picking product in racks or floor locations, picking product from racks or floor locations, consolidating orders, or relocating product between buildings.
Drivers bring processors boxes that need to be shipped out. Must know how to use a computer. Computer is used to enter information into the system. Accuracy and attention to detail very important because looking at many numbers. Processors will pack, process, and/or load orders onto trucks, UPS, FedEx. Boxes vary in size and weight throughout the shift. Will need to take inspection test.