Harding TWP, OH
$16.00 per hour
FIRST SHIFT 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Mon-Thur + OT on Fridays
This position is responsible for working as part of a team to assemble and test ground support equipment with hand and power tools working at bench or on shop floor while adhering to productivity and quality standards.
Essential Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
• Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or other fasteners.
• Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
• Operates drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Six months to one year related experience with hydraulic, electrical and mechanical assemblies.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, bills of materials, safety rules,
• Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals;
• Use basic hand and power tools.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, with overtime, shift can be up to 10 hours per day, and scheduled 5 to 6 days per week
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally and with assistance
• Ability to bend, kneel and stoop frequently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to follow all safety requirements.
• Ability to work in small areas in order to perform the work.
• Ability to work with both arms extended for an extended period of time.
• Ability to climb step ladders, work platforms as needed.
Work Environment: Normal shop environment that includes some exposure to noise, fumes and dust.
CALL MANPOWER - HOLLAND if interested 419-893-4413 or send resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by to register at 6642 Centers Dr. Holland, Oh
(In the Spring Meadows Shopping Center)