2 Openings-3rd Shift
Machine Operator Assistant
Temp to Hire
• Assist the Head Journeyman Pressperson in the operation of the Offset Press. Including but not limited to: performing all safety and quality checks • Responsible for the operation of press feed section
• Responsible for prepping press for next production run, sheets, loads etc.
• Must assist the Head Journeyman Pressperson in meeting safety, quality and production standards
• Must be able to take over the 3rd pressperson duties during absences
• Must work safely and perform other duties as assigned • Assist in training other press personnel
• Responsible for quality of production and for the cleanliness and safety of work area
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED minimum.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. May require the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. May require the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Basic computer skills and lifting up to 50lbs
Call MANPOWER HOLLAND,OH at 419-893-4413 or apply at
MANPOWER 6642 Centers Dr. Holland, OH 43528
Stop in anytime Mon-Fri from 8:30am to 3:30pm
Bring 2 forms of ID used for Employment.
Background Check and Drug Test will be conducted.
Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org