$15 per hr
Ensure that calls to the departments are answered and routed to the best available resource in a timely manner.
Maintaining/update calendars for engineering management, coordinating meetings/workshops.
Update/ assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations.
Answer and respond to calls and emails.
Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
A strong ability to multi-task.
A friendly, but firm demeanor.
In addition, the candidate will also be able to perform the following:
• Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, responding to emails and preparing documents
• Coordinate project deliverables
• Perform accounting tasks, including invoicing
• Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for engineering management
• Provide administrative support for operations team
Must be proficient using Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Minimum of 2 years office experience
Drug and background checks required
Send resume to email@example.com
6642 Centers Drive