Springfield TWP, OH
• Communicate with customers with a focus on reducing the overall accounts receivable for districts assigned through outbound calls or written communication.
• Document all customer communication and prepare any necessary documents needed.
• Participate and lead monthly conference calls with the local districts to review the top accounts impacting the financial performance of the district.
• Responsible for resolving customer disputes through contract review or negotiation and escalating if necessary.
• Meet or exceed financial targets set by direct supervisors.
• Tracking of and filing liens on properties and setting up legal / collection files.
• Review unapplied payments to help resolve all unclaimed property items for assigned districts.
• Interdepartmental communication is a must to achieve financial results.
• Willing to assist and train new members within the area of activity.
• Working a flexible time schedule and some travel may be required in accordance with assigned districts.
Experience with customer service is required.
• Collections / Accounting experience is required .
• Account Management experience is preferred.
• Experience as a supervisor or manager of a team is preferred.
• Experience using SAP is preferred.
• Good analytical, time management, and organizational skills are necessary to efficiently perform daily functions.
• Self motivation, strong follow up, and closure skills are required to achieve the results in a timely and efficient manner.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
Send resumes to email@example.com or Call 419 893-4413 for details.