San Antonio, TX
The employee possesses some limited electrical installation experience in the fire alarm industry and the installation of fire alarm and low voltage cable, wiring or devices.
Requirements Include, but not limited to:
• Must be able to work in all types of environments and conditions that may be encountered on construction jobsites. This includes cold and hot weather and rainy conditions.
• The ability to safely work from ladders, lifts and scaffolds up to heights of 30’.
• The ability to safely use battery and electric powered tools.
• The ability to lift heavy objects and boxes up to 100 lbs.
• Create and maintain as-built drawings for each project.
• Possess good verbal communication skills both in person and via telephone with co-workers, customers, contractors and inspectors.
• Have the ability to professionally communicate with electrical contractors and installers as it pertains to system installation and interfacing with other trades (elevator, HVAC, sprinkler, etc.).
• The ability to install fire alarm and related cable and wiring, and the installation of associated devices.
• Have knowledge and an understanding on the use of testing equipment such as multi-meters, and how to test installed wiring for shorts, opens and grounds.
• The ability to correctly complete and maintain weekly time sheets, work orders, and shipping tickets.
• The ability to read and comprehend specifications, shop drawings, installation drawings, and manufacturer’s installation and instruction manuals.
• The ability to work normal business hours as required by project specifications, and be available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• Pass pre-employment, post-accident and random drug test, security background check and driving record report.
• Valid Driver’s License, current automobile insurance and clean driving record is required.
MUST HAVE BASIC TOOLS
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME OR APPLY AT
ASK FOR DAVID