Customer is seeking experienced candidates to join their busy water mitigation department.
Job Type: Full-time, temp-to-perm
We are looking for the right candidates to grow within the company into leadership roles.
* Candidates must have a minimum of one year's experience in the field of water mitigation or related field, such as plumbing, carpet cleaning, construction, etc. Additional experience in related areas, such as mold remediation, lead paint removal and/or asbestos removal is preferable.
* WRT certification from the IICRC not required, but is a plus.
* Xactimate experience
* Knowledge of claims/insurance process
* Experience speaking with adjusters
* Good customer service skills and good communication skills are helpful.
* Use metering equipment to determine areas of homes and businesses that have water damage.
* Completing demolition of damaged areas
* Setting up drying equipment in needed areas and monitoring drying status.
* Must have experience using hand tools and power drills and the ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Wage: $11 - $15 per hour to start, based upon experience
All applicants must fulfill the following:
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen
* Must have no criminal record
* Must have a driver’s license with a clean driving history
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must present documents that establish Identity and employment authorization in the United States. The documents must be original, unexpired, legible and the names must match.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply online at www.memcostaffing.com then call Andy at 770-578-8557 to schedule an appointment.
Recruiter: Andy Harber - email@example.com