San Antonio, TX
Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, blowtorches, and hand tools.
Primary responsibilities for steel tiers but not limited to:
• Cut and fit wire mesh, using bolt cutters, and position mesh in form to reinforce concrete.
• Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, or sketches.
• Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools.
• Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
• Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set
• Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets.
• Position blockouts and recess per blue prints.
• Set forms to specified Dimensions.
Primary responsibilities for Wet Cement Finishers:
• The ability to lift, bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
• The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
• Lift 50 lbs
• Be on Feet 8 to 12 hours shifts
• The ability to keep or regain your body balance or stay upright when in an unstable position.
• Work overtime and work mandatory Saturdays when scheduled
APPLY IN PERSON AT MEMCO; MEMCO 18076 HILLPOINT DR, S.A. TX 78217
OR CONTACT Christian Flores