Marek Employment Management Company (MEMCO) is a customer-oriented staffing and payroll firm dedicated to providing high quality services to employers.
Nashville/Middle TN area
• Construction experience required. Scaffold experience preferred.
• Must be dependable
• Must have own transportation and live in the Nashville area
• Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions
• Must be able to work independently and stay on task
• Ability to understand and operate within safety rules
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Wages range between $16-22 an hour, based on experience
A pre-employment drug screen will be required for this position.
Must present documents that establish Identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Contact Micaele/Jeff @ 615-965-8828 or firstname.lastname@example.org