Marek Employment Management Company (MEMCO) is a customer-oriented staffing and payroll firm dedicated to providing high quality services to employers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install blinds, shades, and other window treatments
• Perform window treatment repairs
• Maintain proper installation paperwork
• Clean customer premises of installation debris and dust
• Help organize window covering orders and installation materials
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Self-directed and able to work independently and work as a valuable team player. * Friendly, courteous, pleasant with all types of people.
• Basic hand and power tools experience; must have own tools for trades
• Basic trade skills, reading tap measure, basic math, safe working environment
• Be comfortable working off of ladders / scaffolding
• Basic computer skills: iPad skills a plus
• Ability to learn and handle new technology as introduced to the window covering and installation industry.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Communication Skills - Telephone, and verbal communication skills, understand and comprehend basic instructions
• Current and valid driver's license
• Punctual and dependable.
• Ability to pass a background check, drug test and clean driving record
• Heavy Lifting required occasionally over 60 lbs. Ability to climb up and down ladders and walk up and down steps
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F 7-330 is normal hours. Must be able to work slightly flexible schedule depending on job site. Most work in Nashville but some travel is required.
Pay Rate: $18-20(BOE)