Marek Employment Management Company (MEMCO) is a customer-oriented staffing and payroll firm dedicated to providing high quality services to employers.
Management of all personnel and equipment required to execute commercial and industrial scaffolding projects including, but not limited to:
• Developing, in conjunction with the responsible sale personnel, all new project bids providing applicable labor, equipment and logistical cost estimates;
• Ongoing management of all projects after Sales hand-off to ensure labor, material and support costs are aligned with project budgets;
• Developing project schedules based on site construction schedules
• Developing material requirement lists
• Coordinating all material activities with all vendors
• Participating in customer site construction meetings and/or direct meetings with customer’s site management personnel to ensure compliance with overall schedules
• Direct and/or indirect management/supervision of all applicable E&D resources including hiring, training, scheduling and performance management
• Maintaining ongoing project status reports and present updates.
• Ensuring all health & safety compliance requirements are maintained and driving continuous improvement initiatives;
• Other duties as required.
• Requires education generally equivalent to a college or university diploma in Construction or Operations Management, but will accept a suitable combination of experience and education;
• Requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in construction/project management at either a manager or supervisor level, ideally in a commercial or industrial environment;
• Demonstrable knowledge of project cost estimating, planning, execution and reporting;
• Prior direct experience with scaffolding systems would be considered a strong asset, but similar experience will also be considered;
• Ability to evaluate skilled trades performance and drive improvement where necessary;
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with proven ability to interact with internal and external customers, vendors, peers and subordinates;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Proven health and safety focus;
• Proven leadership abilities;
Contact Jeff @615-504-9937