San Antonio, TX
* Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
* Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
* Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
* Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
* Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
* Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
* Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
* Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
* Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
* Select and order lumber and other required materials.
* Finish surfaces of woodwork or wallboard in houses and buildings, using paint, hand tools, and paneling.
* Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
* Work with and/or remove hazardous material.
* Cover subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and lay hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
* Apply decorative paneling to ceilings and walls.
MUST HAVE ALL TOOLS
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
PLEASE APPLY AT MEMCO
10876 HILLPOINT 78217
AND ASK FOR DAVID