Houston , TX
MEMCO is hiring a QC Paint Inspector!
Immediate Opening for NACE Level 2 or 3 – Quality Control Paint Inspector : Immediate Position is available for a Quality Control Inspector, with a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience
with Industrial Quality Control for Liquid Paint, Powder Coating and Special Films Inspections. Job is located in Northwest Houston – 77064.
• Quality Control Inspector ensures compliance with safety and environment guidelines, policies, and regulations according to NACE Level 2 or 3 requirements.
• Provides assurance of quality for the liquid paint and application of specials films and powder coating and the blasting applications.
• Verifies that all surfaces are suitable conditions for the painting and coating procedures.
• Utilize electronic tools to check paint thickness, color, viscosity, check and evaluate for corrosion.
• Report all surface defects at the prep state, primary and intermediate coat and final finishes.
• Check and monitor all painting related works to ensure all final products meet in accordance with high-quality standards and company procedures, and fulfill all client requirements.
• Supervision of painting, blasting and special coating departments.
• Previous painting, special coatings and blasting experience is also REQUIRED.
• Must have good communication and organizational skills in fast-paced environment.
• Works well in team environment with excellent leadership skills and experience in managing people.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize orders guaranteeing customer satisfaction with high-end quality products according to specifications.
• Must be able to read and interpret plans and CAD drawings, job specifications and specific Coating standards.
• Manage inspection reports and client quality communication.
• Looks for ways to improve processes, products and services.
• Bi-lingual preferred.
• MUST LIVE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS.
High-School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
NACE Coatings Inspector with Level 2 or 3 Certification
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive Salary Offered with Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits.
Supplemental and Other Insurances Offered. With Paid Vacations and Holidays.
Standard work week is Monday to Friday, 6:30 am - 4:00 pm. Some Overtime required as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Important: Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Eligible candidates can reply with their Resume, References and Salary Expectations.
Candidates can also Apply by texting “APP” to (713) 683-8996, or apply online at dacoma.memcojobs.com .
Additional questions can be directed to Johnathan Peralta at (713) 683-8996 | email@example.com