South Padre Island, TX
MEMCO is Hiring!
Assistant General Manager
Location: South Padre Island, TX
Full-Time (Weekly Pay!!)
To supervise the operation of the hotel Front Desk as efficiently as possible. To hire and or train a qualified staff to produce the highest volume of sales and affect the greatest profit while maintaining a high degree of public satisfaction, confidence and prestige in the service and quality of the hotel. To follow Operating Policies and Procedures. To remain competitive in every area and to produce and achieve budgetary goals. To maintain a high employee morale. To deal with guests, potential guest, and community leaders. To maintain the highest ethical standards of operation and quality service and facilities for the hotel. To ensure good working relations through out all departments.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Ensure an environment in which high standards of customer service and quality exist for our guest.
· Direct the Front Office Operation and assist with Housekeeping.
· Fill in shifts as needed when staffing is short handed.
· Assist in developing operating budgets.
· Maintain a high quality of standards throughout the hotel.
· Inspect a minimum of 10 rooms per week.
· Select and train front office staff and keep them informed of company policies; observe their performance. Delegate responsibilities; hold them responsible for standards set forth by the franchisee and Management Company.
· Participates in forecasting, quality control, and safety of the property,
· Prepares all required reports in a timely basis. Analyzes and states strategies to improve.
· Prepares required capital improvement list annually.
· Studies and analyzes employees work assignments from which staffing guides are established and approved. Maintains daily check on payroll performance and takes affirmative action to correct high payroll cost. Approves all overtime, both before and after in case of an emergency or unscheduled requirements.
· Inspects the property and implements action to ensure the safety and comfort from fire, injury, or illness due to unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
· Reviews all direct billings and ensure are bills are paid to the property
· Exemplify a High Standards of Excellence.
Necessary Skills and Attributes;
Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills.
Interpersonal and time management skills.
Guest relation skills.
Excellent writing skills.
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
2 - 3 years as a Hospitality.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Candidates must submit a updated resume to RGV@memcostaffing.com
For more information contact our office at (956) 539-7870
Interviews are being scheduled daily!!!!