New Braunfels, TX
We are currently accepting applications for Commercial Journeyman & Apprentice Plumbers, job duties include, but not limited to:
The successful candidate vying for the post of plumber will work under the supervision of the site foreman, and will be expected to perform the following duties, tasks, and responsibilities shown in the job description example below:
• Assist in installing and maintaining plumbing systems.
• Read blueprints and drawings to determine exact specifications and where plumbing system will be installed.
• Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
• Coordinate with project manager on installation.
• Install systems used to transport water, waste, gases, or liquids.
• Ensure legislation and policies are met and that systems are up to code.
• Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
• Cut openings in structures in preparation for pipes.
• Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
• Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
• Assemble and install valves and fittings.
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters, air conditioners, appliances, and trim.
• Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle
• Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks.
• Test pipe systems and fix leaks.
• Repair and maintain water treatment equipment.
• Perform scheduled maintenance.
• Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and grade.
We are looking to grow our team and get qualified candidates started immediately.
Must have minimum 2 yrs of experience
Must have updated TDLR license