Position and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Use a variety of fasteners, blowtorches, and hand tools.
Primary responsibilities for steel tiers but not limited to:
• Cut and fit wire mesh, using bolt cutters, and position mesh in form to reinforce concrete.
• Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, or sketches.
• Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, usin...
CDL Driver Position (End-dump, flatbed, lowboy, and roll-off
Construction Contractor Company is looking for an experienced Class "A" CDL Driver, experience with End Dump, Flatbed, lowboy, and roll-off is a must.
Driver will be transporting construction material and equipment to construction jobsites and residential jobsites around the Greater San Antonio area. Driver will be loading and unloading truck as well. Responsible for strapping down all materi...
We are currently looking for experienced and or licensed drivers who can drive a 20' flat bed truck. They must be willing to load and unload material. This position is for long term work in the DFW area. The positions requires an active DL and some construction experience. All applicants must apply in person and meet the below criteria:
Must have an active Driver License
Must have 2+ years of experience
Must have a clean MVR
Must be able to pass a drug test on site
Apply on line at:...
Responsible for assembling, connecting, and constructing pipe systems for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains. Ensures ground is prepped and trenches dug out for pipes. Aligns pipes and seals joints together with cement or glue.
• Configure pipe routes.
• Align pipes in pipeline sections.
• Dig trenches with trenching tools.
• Slide pipe into trenches.
• Tell tractor driver where to move pipe in preparation for welding.