Punch Press Operator
Staring wage: DOQ $16-24/hr
Set up tools, coils and operate up to 300 Ton Punch Press
Set up brake press and 45 ton to 300 ton punch press
Work in tumbling and deburring
Run laser and CNC mill
Work in tool room fixing damaged tooling
3+ years experience setting up Progressive Tools and Operating (up to) 300 Ton Presses
Ability to read prints
Ability to use QC measuring instruments
Team player with solid communi...
Trim Press Operator
Wage: DOQ $14.50-$15.00 hr
Supports die cast operator in the production of good quality parts to meet standards.
Must be capable of operating hydraulic trim press, keep the cast conveyor unloaded and to prepare castings for shipment and/or secondary operations.
Able to change out trim dies and set-up per the set-up sheets.
Manually remove gates and runners as defined in work instructions and inspect parts as required to assure product quality.
Operate trim presses to remove e...
1. Performs duties and interacts with peers in a non-partial manner maintaining an atmosphere free of harassment.
2. Maintains good communication with employees on all levels; communicates problems and applicable situations to Production Supervisor or Production Lead.
3. Communicates all problems or out-of control situations to Production Lead or Production Supervisor on a timely basis.
4. Completes ...
Machining Operator needed
Hot and dusty work environment
Must be able to read, write English
Background and Drug test required
Must be able to train on 2nd shift hours for 2 weeks and then will move to weekend shift.
Training wage: $14.50 hr
Post training wage: $16.00 hr
Wage: DOQ $17-18 hr
Performs complex setups and operations of all department equipment with little to no supervision, using new and existing methods, processes and procedures.
Grind, sand, clean or polish parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces to specifications and for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
Select files or other abrasives according to materials, sizes and shapes of parts, amount of material to be removed, finishes specified, and steps in fin...
Temp to hire Cleaters positions interview required
Starting wage: $16.00
- Making cleats for conveyor belts
- Read & write English for job tickets
- Use power tools
- Must be able to measure
- "Handyman" type person, mechanically inclined
- Pallet jack experience required
- Forklift experience a plus
- E-Verify is part of hiring process
MIG/TIG welding on components sold to various customers.
2+ years MIG/TIG welding experience
Ability to read prints, including welding symbols
Ability to QC your own work
Team player with solid communication skills
High School Diploma, Technical Degree a plus
AWS Certification preferred