This is a position where associates will be stripping ends of wire, inserting wires into end caps and completing some general assembly of wired parts. The company itself is making a lot of parts for elevator.
Position starts with 1 week paid training at the client facility.
We are currently hiring for 2nd shift. They work Sunday through Thursday from 5pm to 3:30am and the pay is $9.50.
Understanding and implementing the basics of manufacturing, the flow of production, and plant safety while efficiently producing a high quality product for customers.
Full Training available for all positions.
Duties and Requirements:
1. Have basic understanding of math skills and knowledge of how to read and interpret a ruler to maintain length tolerances
2. High attention to detail to ensure quality during the production process
3. Ability to identify, track, and meet all production standards and goals
4. Maintain good communication with Area Leads
5. Follow safety procedures for machine set up and maintenance
6. Constantly inspect product for quality issues
7. Complete orders to customer specification
8. Learning new skills in the assembly process
9. Testing finished product
10. Work well in the team environment
Overtime during the week and some weekend OT may be required with short notice.