Etch start-up (building from ground up) entry level position trainable with mechanical apt and good communications, out of the box thinker, problem resolution base, flexible on schedule to work all shifts, able to travel 80% as needed!
• Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
• Troubleshoots equipment problems
• Maintains records and reports as required
• Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
• Orders and installs parts
• Responds to emergency service calls as required
• Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
• Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
• Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
• Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
• Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both TEA and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
• Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
• 0+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
• Excellent customer interface skills is required
• Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
• Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
Physical Requirements: Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to the factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans