Line Leader oversees the quality and proper packaging of all products. Supervises 16 – 20 packline employees and maintains quality standards and packages product at an optimal rate with minimal or zero defects.
Key high-level deliverable will include:
* Prepare the line to run: Set the line up; receive all tools needed from the Tool Crib; determine how the unit is packed; fill out the “first piece” sticker for QA; assign jobs to packers according to their ability and training; explai...
Operator will learn to operate the computerized U550 machine. Operator will learn set-up, operation quality standards, safety production standards and routine maintenance of the machine by performing the following duties.
• Operator reviews rolling schedule and studies blueprints, drawings or samples and written specifications to ascertain operational data such as hole size, dimensions and depths of cuts to be made.
• Monitors computer readout and...
Quality Assurance Technician for our production floor which consists of 30 state of the art CNC Lathes and Mills. This person will be responsible for performing inspection in-process products on company processes and customer specifications. They will also verify that quality procedures are followed and maintain proper documentation on the production floor. The ideal candidate will be looking for a solid company where he/she can establish long-term employment that will offer growth and opportunity. This pos...
Ensuring compliance with specified standards and procedures associated with the company rules and regulations activities including but not limited to:
*Minimum 3-5 yrs experience: Weekend Day Shift
Mold setting & Injection Molding Exp.
Low voltage electric
General shop maintenance
Safety and Health;
Preventive, Improvement and Breakdown maintenance of all
Manufacturing, mold and equipment, maintenance
Equipment startup, equipment calibration
- Running various production punch presses or other processing equipment to produce finished components per provided work instructions. Inspect and monitor produced components to the required quality documentation.
- Responsible for the set up and operation of all presses, from single hit tooling to progressive dies.
- Use fabricated checking fixtures: responsible for checking random parts while running the given part.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor tooling issues or problems.
- Package ...