Referral Staffing Solutions is partnering with a local manufacturer in Sparta, WI to hire Production help in their Staple Set Department on 2nd Shift, Monday - Thursday (4:30PM-3:00AM)
Wage: $13.00 per hour
Production Operator Job Description
Production Operator is responsible for the safe operation on machinery in a manufacturing setting. Production Operator must be reliable and able to work with attention to details and safety standards. Ability to read and understand work order requirements is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for reading work orders, verifying materials and specification of product.
• Responsible for the safe operation of all equipment
• Responsible for feeding materials in to semi-automated machines
• Must be able to inspect materials (raw and finished goods) for quality defects
• Responsible for using quality gauges to verify materials are confirming to specifications
• Must be willing to participate in continuous improvement and safety related activities within the plant
• Accepts all work assignments and is responsible for their scheduled completion.
• Responsible for keeping work area clean, organized and safe at all times.
• Responsible for knowing and obeying all company and departmental safety rules.
• Responsible for reporting immediately to their supervisor any unsafe condition or recommendations on improvements in safety conditions.
• Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to all training made available by the company.
• Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and co-workers. Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and Human Resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions as the best of own ability.
Minimum Level of Education
Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum of 1 year in a manufacturing environment
Referral Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug and alcohol free work place. Reliable transportation and good attendance are required.