With over thirty years experience, Rely Workforce Group is committed to placing top talent with respectable clients. We are currently seeking reliable Forklift Operator for a client in the South Charlotte area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience within the past 3 years. Candidates must be able to pass a comprehensive background and drug screen. Reliable transportation is a must have.
Summary: This position is responsible for the movement of merchandise throughout the building and replenishment of merchandise throughout the warehouse.
Shift: 1st, 2nd
Essential Duties and Responsibilities About the Opportunity:
• Operate Standup Reach Forklift.
• Replenish and/or put away of merchandise or otherwise move merchandise throughout the building.
• Have required skills of RF system procedures as trained for replenishments, putaways and any other required movement of merchandise throughout the warehouse.
• Able to work weekends and extended shifts as necessary.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior standup forklift experience.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Other Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of warehouse operating equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Rely Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants that qualify will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.