With over thirty years experience, Rely Workforce Group is committed to placing top talent with respectable clients. We are currently hiring Production and Assembly Workers for a client in the South Charlotte area.
1st/2nd/3rd shift Production and Assembly:
· Removes injection molded products from a conveyer belt beside the injection molding machine.
· Trims flash if necessary,
· Hot stamps according to work order specifications
· Assembles product as needed
· Stacks, and shrink wraps.
· Completes simple reporting forms for production and quality control.
· The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
· Must be able to repetitively lift and/or move up to 50 pounds every 75 seconds to 1 minute during a 12-hour shift
· Attends safety meetings and training and follows all safety guidelines.
· Participates in job training as organized by the Supervisor, Production Manager, Plant Manager, or HR.
· Learns new systems and methods when necessary.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must read, write, understand, and follow work instructions, charts, and signs in English
• Must have basic math skills
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment - standing, moving, lifting up to 50 pounds - repetitively - for duration of shift
• Ability to work in a fast paced, manufacturing, production environment
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from supervisors and managers
• Dependable to adhere to schedule with prompt punctuality and excellent attendance
• Strong attention to detail; following instructions both verbal and written
• Stable work history
· Steel toed shoes or boots are required
· Pre-employment Background Check is required
Pay: $9-$12/hr depending on shift and position.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Hours of Plant Operation: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Positions available now for DAY or NIGHT shift work
Typical Shifts are 7:00am – 7:00pm for 1st shift and 7:00pm to 7:00am for 3rd shift
Shift availability is determined at present need.
Work Monday, Tuesday, off Wednesday and Thursday, work Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Following week: off Monday, Tuesday, work Wednesday and Thursday, off Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Rely Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All applicants that qualify will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.