Receives, screens and routes individuals entering the facility.
• Screens individuals' temperature using no-touch thermometers.
• Conducts health screening questions.
• Provides hand sanitizers and mask/face covering.
• Cleans and sanitizes workstation and supplies.
• Identifies and reports issues of safety and maintenance.
• May conduct additional health testing or screening as directed.
1st Shift - 5:00am - 1:00pm
2nd Shift - 1:00pm - 9:00pm
The Machine Operator Trainee must perform basic tasks and build an understanding of the overall workflow of the shop floor in preparation for the next job assignment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. · Assist on the equipment as directed. · Learn basic grades of base and coated film produced. · Learn to perform quality testing on the film produced. · Learn the basics of shop floor operations. · Monitor silos, baghouses and clean as...